jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

The Library Stud Is Dead


Ten minutes after I talked to #30 in the library, he introduced me to his blue-eyed classmate, she wasn’t his friend but he enjoyed to think she was, anyway.

I sat down next to her, so I could smell her hair. “Pretty Flower Hair” I said, she gave me a strange face to ask me “What?” and I repeated the same thing. The pretty girl closed and opened her blue eyes slowly, looked at me and answers “I just met you and you are talking to me about my shampoo? Dude, you’re such a loser…” next, she gave me a smirk and changed her place.

I couldn’t move for 5 minutes! Never in my life, anybody, had threaded me that way! I was so humiliated! Then, #30 came where she was and announced he had a girlfriend, after that, I felt a death wish going through my spine.

I never had an addiction, drugs were not my thing, but the ticket machine became my nicotine. My red-metal friend was a double pass to heaven and hell.

Once you start using something you like, it will be very difficult to forget it! But I wanted to probe myself that I could hang out with chicks again with no machines help.

After one week trying to meet girls without going to the library, I just found #54’s photo inside my pillow and broke my promise…

Desperate and almost transforming into a lunatic guy, my depression had my body without exercise and sadly alone. However, #30 still went to my place and talked to me at class. He became my friend, my best friend. I gave him some advices to change his style and he did everything as I said. #30 left the old nerd he was in the past and broke up with his girlfriend to start a relationship with the blue-eyed girl! It was extremely cool!

He convinced his chick to go to the movies the last Sunday; she even invited one of her girl friends. We had an incredible day and the blue-eyed girl didn’t smirk to me again, in fact, that’s because she laughed to tears when her pretty friend smirked to me…

I’m still single and still don’t want to use the ticket machine. I have to re-learn how to date girls with no mechanical help. It’s going to be hard, ‘cause once you start loving someone, it’s very difficult to forget her… Maybe that’s why I can’t stop using #54’s photo… I miss you…

1 comentario:

caro dijo...

I didn´t know that about you...but is pretty nice..so I have to let down my pride and say...CONGRATULATIONS! I LIKE IT..
But is a sad sad story...almost depressing...

..I have to say..the part of the change of style sounds VERY familiar....lol