miércoles, 16 de julio de 2008

Have You Heard The News That You’re Dead?


Memories, visions, future and present. What’s time, anyway? Time tells me its 8:14pm. But, is it a place? Is it what happened? Is it a choice? Well, I can’t answer that. ‘Cause all I know about it is that I don’t have it. Time is dead to me… or am I whose life has been banished?

“Wh… at--What do you Th--ink?” some woman said, I couldn’t see her, rarely, my eyes were closed and I was lying down on the floor.

Then, a second feminine voice talked: “I don’t see any injuries… Maybe she was poisoned, like me”.

When I listened those last words my body started to move and a third woman approached: “You two, what are you watching? Who’s this little girl? Wake up, baby, how are you? Ignoring you’re dead… Right… Girl?”

The light came to me and I saw clouds, lots of them! An angel flew over me and I realize those strange ladies were correct! I was in Heaven!

One of the girls had a nice figure, odd wet clothes, wore dark sunglasses and talked weird because she had no tongue! The other chick seem pretty normal, she was dressed with an orange uniform; and the last one had beautiful blue eyes, if it weren’t for the huge hole she had in her head, she’d be the sexiest one!

“Why did I die!?” I asked while I got up from the white cotton floor.

“Relax, you’ll remember in a few minutes. The same thing happened to me. Hi, my name is #54” said the girl with the orange outfit.

“#54? A number?” I questioned.
The chick explained their uncommon nicknames; she also spoke about the reason why we were together: “We’re all here because of him. Look down, there! That boy in the library!” she exclaimed after creating a little circle in our gigantic cloud.

#93 tried to tell me something but she gave up when those spiting noises appeared… So, the girl with blue eyes (and a healthy tongue) cleared me up about the whole situation! The guy in front of the ticket machine led them straight to their death! My new friends didn’t do anything bad; in life, they were good with him! In fact, he was the villain in their stories!

“Now… You’re saying I’m here and it’s his entire fault?” I commented.
#54 continued the conversation: “I don’t know if he killed you or something, but I’m sure he’s involved in your sad ending… I bet you believed his stupid lies to steal your virginity too”

“Wow! Stop right now!” I replied! “You all slept with him!? How did you get to Heaven!?”

“Hey! I didn’t do that! Well… I did it… But with one of his friends!” confessed the blue eyed girl.

“Not even having sex with the Pope would give you a free pass to Heaven!”

“It hap—happens that Th-the Mormons were right!” said #93 in a very happy way because she could say something “We a-are in the Terrestrial King-Kingdom…! We ha-have a second chance to s-save our souls!”

I ignored that Mormon-thing, it was too bizarre! And I really wanted to know who I was and how I died! So, we kept watching the boy from the ticket machine to check if he really meets girls at the library to murder them after having sex with them!

“Look! He’s talking to that chick!” I manifested with joy, but #54 told me he could never pick her because that one was a lesbian and his friend! Anyway, she whispered something at him before left him alone; I think she was confused due to some problem… Her face wasn’t happy or sad, simply confused. Mmm… That feeling comes to my mind every once in a while. Would I be confused before dying? Why?

Minutes later, a girl from the library took a ticket that presented her “our guy”. She would be known as #76, she was ugly! Her eyes were too distant from each other! Then, we found out he just wanted someone easy to seduce in change of doing his homework!

Every time I thought he was going to make a good action, he did the opposite! He was selfish, stupid, but, God, so handsome… How could any woman suppose he would manipulate her!? He’s like cancer but worse! I’m starting to think he fooled me with a fake love promise and I believed him with my whole life.

It’s hard to think he has friends, he called one of them, she came quickly; according to the blue eyed corpse, that’s called #47, I loved how she was dressed with many colors that matched with her gray eyes! She deserves a better man!

“What’s that smell?” I asked.

“We’re d-dead, remember-r-r? That’s h-how r-rotten organs smell” replied #93 while she lifted her sunglasses to show me she had no eyes but lots of little green worms!

“Gross! Even though you’re right, that’s not what’s stinking… Is… IS”

And I fell on the floor, convulsing and scared because I remembered what happened to me three years ago. The guy from the library was related to me, but not with my death, he just had #85 as a friend, who suddenly appeared to launch with the other two.

Yes, the innocent handicap girl, I met her when she had both legs, could walk and even jump. In fact, we were classmates in that far high school.

She was a cheerleader and I wanted to be one. So, every morning I had to phone to wake her up, I bought her expensive skirts, belts or shirts in the weekends, and wrote every word the teacher pronounced because I had to create excellent summaries for her to study.

I gave my soul to become what my idol was, but instead of helping me, she pushed me away when she could. No matter how much effort I put on something, she had the talent to see the tiniest imperfection and let me know how great she would have done that.

One day, after a long night doing her homework and subsequently a little text message telling me she won’t go to classes, I took the new diamond belt I was going to give her, checked the big wood pieces in my room’s roof, and hanged myself…

“Dear Family:

I know you hate me for doing this, but not even God could help me to handle EVERYTHING…

Brother, I think you’re the only one who loves me… I hope you don’t forget me, ‘cause I will always have you in my heart. School is as bad as you described it, but Church wasn't any superior and I’m not strong as you are… Sorry… but there’s no reason to keep on living if I walk this world alone with a cheerleader who destroys the little things I like…

I wasn’t the daughter you needed. Mom, hope you get pregnant soon to replace me with the little boy you always wanted to raise.

Dad, I don't even know what to tell you... Things will be better if say "So long and good night" forever. I'm really sorry for letting you down.

Good bye, brother…”

Those were my famous last words… I wrote them behind #85’s homework… I guess she never got to read them, at least she had an accident. That makes me kind of happy. Karma does exist!

Someday, that damn cheerleader will die and the dead girls and I are going to make her have a hell of an eternity! Yeah!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

he have sex with them
she whispered him something before left him alone
related with me

Esos son los errores, pero no le voy a decir q arreglar, averiguelo solito! Yo se que ud puede!

Anónimo dijo...

ok, now mi opinion about it! I am a little confused... That last letter didn't make that much sense to me.