lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Lying is not the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off when you’re creative- Part I


(*Note: If you already read “The Ticket Machine!” blog, please ignore this note and keep reading this sequel lol But if you haven’t read that blog yet, you won’t understand this, so, read the first blog, please! Thanks for checking this)

The next day that I met #93, I realised she was a whore, and not because of the gossip, but because of what she did to me the night before in a restaurant’s restroom! Oh, my God! I was so scared and excited at he same time! I didn’t know if she was trying to lick me or thinking about giving me a free amputation! However, it was awesome! She was a crazy sexy nurse and I wanted to be sick forever!

She was the easiest, sexiest, smartest and funniest girl I’ve ever met. Her green eyes would be in my mind for a long time and they were before me whenever I wanted to refresh my memory! It’s very funny how some events occur to make your life better or teach you something. In my case, I learned one thing thanks to my red-metal friend: If you can date several chicks at the same time DO IT!! So, I’ll tell you a little bit about #54 too.

The second girl I met with the ticket machine was the kind of woman you would present to your mom as your future wife. She didn’t have green eyes but she could look through you with so much love that was possible to grab it with your hands. If I ever wanted to find some girl to have kids with, #54 was that girl! Her ability to do everything perfect was unique and her love for God was it too. So, I couldn’t fuck her… yet.

Anyway, she gave me a naked photo of her naked chest two weeks later to decrease my hunger. She told me to use that picture to imagine what I could have with her if we carried on in our relationship. LOL!!! She was CRAZY!!

College is a big place where you are like a fallen leaf in a forest during fall. The quantity of people you meet is designed in the universe to be the correct quantity you really need to progress with your career and your life. That’s why two girls in the same class didn’t know they had more than the same pink shirt in common.

My relationship with #93 was very hot. Anytime, anywhere, it was familiar to me the meaning of her dirty green-eyed-look. It was inevitable to resist her sexy feminine charms. Even if we were at Neighbour’s Restaurant, the bank, my car or her uncle’s funeral, the place wasn’t important. Sex was the only way I knew to make her happy and I had the satisfaction to always look a great smile on her face when a showed an emergency condom in my pocket. But I knew that if sex failed our relationship would die as well.

One night, she came to my place, I opened the door and the dirty look had been sent. My testosterone antennas caught the subliminal message like flies are trapped by Ray Toro’s afro. In about two minutes, I already had #93 kissing me on the sofa, giving me her body heat and touching my hands when she pronounced these magic words: “Why do you have sanitary paper pasted on your hand?” My entire body was frozen solid the next second I heard that…!! My face turned all red and Mr. Silence sat between us, but he ran away when she started laughing!! “I can’t believe you did that!!” she said while I was still stupidly brush, watching her stand up and parts of my body going down…!! Damn #54’s photo!! I’ll never use it again!! I promise!!

(Will continue in Part II)

1 comentario:

caro dijo...

thanks for write about me... lol is a joke
..maybe some day you can do this real...